Hey all!
Product
Jira cloud Next-gen software project.
Problem vs expectation
So I woke up today, and looked at my sprint burndown chart--and it's suddenly running in reverse. Every time I move something to "Done", the slope of my chart increases (instead of decreasing like I expect).
When I mouse over an inflection point on the chart, it says "Transitioned to not done Story points +X" when it should say "Transitioned to done Story points +X"
When I look at past sprint burndown charts, I see the same issue--even though they used to look fine yesterday.
I'm reporting this bug here since I have a free plan.
Possible causes
The only thing that I can think of that could've caused this is I "edited" my workflow to contain more "To Do" stages. I did not change the "Done" stage whatsoever so this shouldn't have affected anything. But I'm mentioning it because it's the only new thing I've done with Jira lately.