HI All,
Not sure whats happening here.
I have a project which is setup to allow people to be able to use the Case Watcher field but it is not working as intended. I can use it as the Admin but no one else can properly.
When someone else uses it, they can find the users to add, click on them and they briefly appear in the EYE icon but then within a second are removed without any further interaction.
I have given the ability to Manage CWs and Voters etc to anyone logged in. I have updated the global permissions to browse users etc to this specific group, yet this still happens.
EDIT:: Ok, so it appears this is only happening when they try using the +Add Watchers option under the EYE icon. When you use the field in the Issue, it adds them there but NOT in the EYE icon list.
When you try adding them in the EYE icon it gets an error saying to check your connection and try again. This is definitely NOT a connection issue.