alguien sabe si existe el cuerpo en formato json para crear un espacio en confluence ?
Hi @[deleted]
What you need is an example of a JSON or with the parameters that must be included in it, is it enough? because on the API documentation page you have the information:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-space/#api-api-space-post
If it serves as an example:
{ "key":"MRKT", "name":"Marketing", "type":"global", "description": { "plain": { "value": "Marketing Test", "representation": "plain" } }}
I hope it helps you
Greetings
Hello @Paloma Fondon Araujo
Thanks for answering, what I require is an example of the Json since I will use it to create a space automatically.
As an idea, if you already have that space created in confluence, and it is the one you are going to use as a template, you can make a Rest API call and use the "GET space" method (https://your-domain.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/space/{spaceKey}), it will return a JSON that you can later use for that automatic creation.
I hope it helps you.Greeting
Hi @Paloma Fondon Araujo ,
I managed to obtain the JSON data with the Api, which you provided, but when trying to create the space it returns the following failure 415 , do you have any suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.