I created an issue collector on my Jira project and was expecting to add it to my confluence page via HTML or java macro, but both seem to be unavailable in the cloud.
Is there any way to do this without having to buy an add-in?
Hello there @danny.marti!
Currently, the only way to include a Jira Issue Collector in Confluence Cloud is by using a HTML Macro.
The HTML macro is not natively present on our Cloud platform for security reasons. There are, however, third-party options to this:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Cloud - HTML
You can check more details about the Jira Issue Issue Collector here:
Use the issue collector Customize the Jira issue collector
Let us hear from you!
cloud integration between JIRA and COnfluence is terrible frankly, really disappointed
the issue collector is a great piece of possibilities... I am asking myself what we can do to use it in the case of secured enviroments... Webpage in the www has a collector on it and the JIRA is in a company network without possibilies beside vpn to open from outside that network....
It's a bit weird that the two Atlassian products don't integrate better. Am I wrong? I almost expected there to be a macro specifically for Jira Issue Collector in confluence...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.