I am using the Cloud Classic Project. I can't find any report option. Please help !
Hello @Christy Cheung
Can you clarify which types of reports do you need?
If you are searching for a time report based on time in statuses, you can try a third-party add-on Time in Status for Jira Cloud. It generates 7 types of report:
So you can choose those you need. I hope, you find this helpful.
Best regards, Mariana
Hi @Christy Cheung ,
There is a section in the left column. Are you able to see that?
@Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
I can't find any "Report" option in my left column. Do you have any ideas?
@Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
I can't find any Report option in the left column, is that normal? Isn't the Jira Cloud comes with a few standard reports?
Try clicking "Back to project" first. Then on Reports.
Please try clicking the "Back to project" first. Then you can click on "Reports".
Thanks! It's working now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.