Hi all, I would like to know if it is possible to remove the weekends from the roadmap. I have my board configured only from Monday to Friday but then roadmap if I filter by week it show me the weekends.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Igor Ordoñez
Unfortunately, it appears that configuring working days (and hours) is only a feature of Advanced Roadmaps, in Jira Premium and Enterprise:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/configuring-working-hours-and-days-998651380.html
Best regards,
Bill
I see. Thank you.
@Bill Sheboy We have advanced roadmaps and we can't find any way to hide the weekends from our view. You can configure custom dates, but you cannot, as far as I can find, hide non-work days (e.g. weekends) from the Roadmap view.
Hi @Ed St. Louis
First thing, I do not have advanced roadmaps so this information is from the documentation...
It appears they have removed the ability to set that information from the UX, according to this post: https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/ending-support-for-live-plans-legacy-interface-in-advanced-roadmaps-1043897534.html
However, some team management aspects of the legacy interface have gone the way of the dodo. In the improved interface, you won’t find working hours and days, skills/stages, individual absences, and virtual team members.
I couldn't find anything obvious in the help of how to do this now, and so I wonder if instead they are using both the instance settings for work days and the project's board settings for non-working days (e.g. holidays).
I recommend working with your site admin to submit a support ticket on this to learn how/if this is possible: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.