We got partially the way through and SSO configuration for Azure AD and now nobody can log in?
This is a work-blocking issue for my entire organization. As the admin, I cannot even log in to Jira.
Hi @Justin McCuistion ,
I would recommend you to contact official Atlassian support. If you can't access your Jira, somebody from Atlassian needs to look into it.
So far I have not been able to reach official Atlassian support.
Hello @Justin McCuistion ,
I was just double-checking to verify that you were able to get in contact with Support to get the issue resolved, and It looks like you have already been in contact with us via the support request:
Let me know if there are still any issues getting in contact with support.
Regards,Earl
Hi @Earl McCutcheon ,
Yes I was able to finally get a ticket to the right person/department who addressed the issue in a few minutes. This is only the second time in two years I have needed support with our Jira account but what this revealed for me was that while issues with Jira have been infrequent, when they do happen, I don't have a clear understanding on where to go and what to do and what my support expectations should be.
If my organization cannot log in to our account there must be a way I can reach someone immediately, have it acknowledged quickly, and get it addressed asap. The 5 hours it took to get this issue fixed is too long.
Thank you,
Justin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.