On my board https://healiosuk.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/PAN/boards/4
If I try to delete or remove a column I am receiving the following error from JIRA;
"Something's gone wrong. An error occurred our end. Refresh the page and try again."
Unfortunately this is a persistent problem that is not going away.
Please advise.
Regards
Alex
Hi Alexander - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you provide some more details please - what type of Project and Board is it? Can you share a screenshot of the board? We do not have access to your actual board - nor should you post links to your site. :-)
And how are you trying to delete the column?
Many thanks John, good to be here
It's a pretty standard scrum board for software development. I'm attempting to clean it up after taking it over from a previous PM.
I'm trying to delete by pressing the three dots to the right of the column header 'BUG'.
Try clicking on the 3 dots menu on the top right of the board and select Manage workflow. Then when you get to the workflow, just delete that Status.
Many thanks for the quick response John - It did look like that was going to work but then I was prompter to move tickets and got the following error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.