Hi All,
I am trying to find a way to set up JIRA so that users can only view the Issues they raised or are a Watcher of. All of our users need access to create tickets, so I have set the Browse Project open to all with access. But I dont want them to be able to view all other Issues in the project.
Project is a Classic Software Project
What I have done so far;
- created issue security scheme and assigned it to this project
- created 2 security levels in this scheme, "Creators" which is using the "Reporter" user role which is the Default and the other is "Watchers" custom user field "Case Watcher"
I then went and bulk updated all of the current tickets which already existed to the Creator Issue Security (anything DONE would not let me assign anything which is a little annoying). After the bulk update users will not able to see the Issues except for the ones they created.
I added some new tickets but with some users as watchers and they could not see any tickets where they were listed as a Watcher but not reporter.
So I have managed to get it half working, but if someone could let me know what I am doing wrong to get the Watchers to be able to view the tickets that would be greatly appreciated.