I would like to find all Epics or Stories that don't have any Linked Issues. Is that possible?
I've tried, but get the message. The field 'linkedIssue' does not support searching for EMPTY values.
Hi @Steve Arrants
You can try the following JQL:
project = "XXX" and issuetype in (Epic, Story) and issueLinkType is EMPTY
I hope it helps you.Greetings
Hi @Steve Arrants try this JQL - to get the list of Stories which are not linked to any Epic.
project = <projectname> AND issuetype = Story AND "Epic Link" = EMPTY
Hello @Paloma Fondon Araujo I checked your query but issuelinktype does not support "is".the reason could be that it is an exhaustive list of values for it and there is no value like empty, hence you dont get any.Hope I am correct.
That does help. I may be able to build on that. What I really need is to find all epics and all stories for a Sprint that don't have any issue links.
try this
project = <projectname> AND issuetype = Story AND "Epic Link" = EMPTY and Sprint in closedSprints()
If you want from a specific sprint then use Sprint = <sprint ID>
Hi @Steve Arrants & @sudarshan
I have done the test in my environment and the JQL performs the filter correctly and finding those Epics and Stories that do not have any linked Issue, also "issuetypelinks" admits me "IS" value. Attached image:
I don't know if there is something that is not correct ...
Regards
ahh that is good to know, Sorry.But I dont get it, to me when I use IS it does not work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.