I attach PNG images in my documents for diagrams, I quite often need to update these diagrams to reflect design changes.
In earlier versions of Confluence Cloud (prior to the new editor release, I think) I could click on the image, and then choose to upload a new version, and the new version would be shown on the page.
The option to access the upload version by clicking on the image no longer exists, instead you have to go in via the page attachments entry in the menu at the top of the page, and then choose "Edit" for the image, at which point the previous option to upload images can be reached.
However, this seems to consistently break the image in the document, and the new version is not visible if I try to remove and re-insert the broken image from the existing attachments.
Anybody else seen this problem?