Could you give me the guideline how can we generate report to see a developer how many projects/task they are working on?
the report to see all developers with projects they are occupied?
Hi, welcome to the Atlassian Community forum and we are glad to assist with your query.
When comes to reporting and tasks been working by a developer, following are the options:
From Date:
To Date:
Projects: You can choose multiple projects as per your requirement.
Group by: You can choose multiple options like: Assignee, issue type and their work logs per day, week, month range.
Screen shot inline for your reference:
If my post addresses your query, kindly up vote and "accept answer" for the benefit of new members.
Please let me try with your guidance, and will update you. Thanks
I am still exploring. It seems not match with what we need.
similar with this: https://smartaxiatakh.atlassian.net/l/c/beaWrdfH
What is project developers are working on?
how many hours/days do they take their efforts?
when do they complete?
Thank you for trying out the steps.
I would suggest trying your hands with Jira inbuilt reporting tools as per your project needs. Jira offers 21 reporting tools in different sections.
Agile OR Issue Analysis OR Forecast management reporting located in Jira>> Reports section.
Reports type screenshot inline:
I can't find where we can find the Reports section? I am trying to find it but I couldn't.
Once you are in the project, look at the left explorer bar to find the reports that I referred to. Screen shot inline FYI:
I found it but it is a report for one project, but how we can get the report with different projects on one short that I am trying to ask above?
Hi @sim.sisavuthary please expect delayed response from me. Meanwhile, I would request you to reach out to: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ with your screen shots.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.