Hi community,
Need suggestions!
We have two projects: One project is strictly used for the purpose of prioritizing features and selecting which features we want our engineering team to work on - let's call it "Feature Priorities." The other is used for the development/deployment process which only our engineers and product team uses -"Development Process."
Once an issue has moved to the final status "Selected for Dev" in our Feature Priorities project, it means that the issue is now ready for our Development Process.
Currently, I've set up an advanced filter to show these issues in the Development Process's project's backlog. However, because the issues live in the Feature Priorities project... I do not see the statuses that are associated with the Development Process's workflow scheme.
Not sure what to do.
1. Do I move the issues directly to the Development Process? And if so, I see there are ways to bulk edit/move issues but is there a way to automate this? Perhaps with the Jira Misc Workflows Extension?
2. Do I simply find a way to change the workflow scheme? Is that possible?
I'd like to keep these projects separate so as not to overwhelm our engineering team with thousands of backlog issues that have yet to be prioritized.
Appreciate any insights. Thanks!