It should be easy to use "user management" function to add users and give them permission. However I can not find it in the setting icon. BTW, I use German version of confluence, is "user management" called "Benutzerverwaltung"?
Thanks for the help.
@Lian Yao,
It should just be right on top when you press on the administration icon.
Hi @Lian Yao ,
As mentioned by @Kian Stack Mumo Systems , find the user management function.
Or you can directly enter from the following link to find the site management entry you are responsible for.
https://admin.atlassian.com
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems and @Ollie Guan
Thanks for the answers. However I still cannot find the user management function. Please see my screenshot below:
@Lian Yao, It would appear that you are not a site-admin then, otherwise, you would see it.Thanks,Kian
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems ,
Thank you.
Lian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.