Hi,
We have two separate projects running on Jira. One "product" and one "engineering".
Once a ticket (issue) has been worked on we pass it to the engineering project. We use Epics as roadmaps items with the product project to contain all of the associated issues. Once the issue passes to the engineering project, it loses its direct relationship with the parent epic. So far so good and works well.
However, I want to to be able to filter the issues by the associated epic link from the product project (which is still attached) in the engineering backlog view. However, when I filter these on the kanban board view, it doesn't show me epics that originated in the product project. It only shows epics that originated in the engineering project and I can only see the epic link in the issue detail view.
Is it possible to configure the epic filter (see screenshot) in the engineering project to reflect the roadmap epics from the product project?
