When editing a page, the view moves up and down randomly and we keep losing the cursor and spend half of the time scrolling to come back to the point where we were writing. This is specially painful in long pages with images.
@Bob Steurer
Welcome to the community. I have had this happen a few times and it has more to do with the way the browser is interpreting the HTML and JavaScript. I would suggest clearing your cache to see if this rectifies the issue. If it does not can you share what browser you are using.
Hi Brant, clearing the cache seemed to do the trick. Thank you.
I have the same issue. Clearing the cache did not fix it. I am on one section of a confluence page. I clicked Edit. It then takes me to a different area of the page, and I have to scroll down/up to get back to where I wanted to be when I click the Edit button. This is super annoying to have to deal with.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.