Hi all,
2 questions:
1. Is there a way to display the traffic light RAG in the board so I don't have top open each issue?
2. Can I delete a traffic light field I added by mistake?
Thanks, Niv
Hi @Niv Ben-Yehuda
It is possible in Classic boards to display this information on an issue's card, to do this:
Alternatively, if you want to show the colours you could:
These colours show as a coloured strip on each card.
These options are not yet possible to do in Next-Gen.
------------------
To delete a field, again it depends on whether it is Classic or Next-Gen.
Classic:
To delete a field, you'll need to be a Jira Admin and then...
Next-Gen:
To delete a Next-Gen field, you'll need to be a Project Admin and then...
Ste
Hi Everyone,
I'm been hunting to get the RAG directly from Jira but unable to find one.
We use "Company Managed " Projects. Is their any way to get RAG directly from Jira board. The above option given is not working out, From Card layout filed im not seeing the option RAG Status field so the Query is failing . Below are the option i see in Card layout
Request language, Request Participant, Request type, resolution , Resolved, Responder, Root Cause (No RAG status seen)
Hi @Sowmya V
You'd need to create the field as a custom field, there's no standard "RAG Status" field.
See how to create one here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-a-custom-field/
Just to add to the existing ideas here, for anybody who might come across this question later.
I personally add Red, Amber, Green to the priority field alongside a coloured square icon. This means that we use priority to denote RAG meaning we can visually pull it through into reports in confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.