Any insight would be appreciated. Our small company has migrated from self-hosted Atlassian products to cloud-hosted. All of our users and data are now up and running in the cloud. If I configure SSO using Azure do I risk any data loss or other issues or would I simply be looking at a change in authentication ie my users would start using their domain password versus the password they had configured for their Atlassian cloud login?
Thanks in advance,
Mike
Hi @Mike Bacus ,
if you use Atlassian Access with your Cloud instance, you will be able to connect to your Azure AD : this way, your users accounts will use their domain password.
This won't change anything to the way they use the products, it's only an authentication change : https://www.atlassian.com/fr/software/access
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Thanks for the speedy reply Alexis
I have everything set to go(I believe), I just need to run "Start Provisioning" but I was hesitant out of concern I could lose data. I will schedule a time to run the provision.
Have a great day
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.