I created a filter for open issues, and need it to exclude tickets that have Done as status. I can't seem to be able to do that.
I copied the syntax (statusCategory != done) from a colleague's filter where they are excluded. I also tried using a different field (status != done) and still, I keep seeing Done tickets in the list.
What am I missing? Is the Status field in my project simply mapped to something different in JQL, and if so, how would I go about finding out what it is?
In case it helps, this is the full filter syntax (everything else I'm asking it to do, it's doing correctly):
component in ("Instant Awards & eCards", "Nominations & File Uploads", "Connect App") AND statusCategory != done AND labels = rnr-incident OR labels = rnr-request OR labels = rnr-improvement AND project = "Reward Gateway Development" ORDER BY priority DESC, status DESC