Filter applied shows correctly all the tickets but does nor display on board
Hi @Jayapriya Kannan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Would you please provide a bit more detail so the community can help?
Thanks, and best regards,
Bill
I would definitely look at the board's sub-filter
Actually Its was my bad I had missed to map status for the columns!
Hi!On the basis of JQL I can see 29 records on Filter but on board I can see only 5 issues. Board filter query shows 29 records but only 5 show up on Board. No quick filters etc. Query belongs to a single company-man project only. Scrum board.
What could be the reason ? Pl help
Hi @Parveen Vats
I recommend creating a new question, including images of your board column settings and filter. Otherwise only the people following this older thread will see it to offer suggestions. If you feel it would help, you could include a link to this thread in the new question.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks a lot @Bill Sheboy for suggestion.Regards
Parveen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.