Hi,
One of the agents from our Servicedesk doesn't receive any mail notifications. The issue is only specific to him within the project. He is only receiving notifications from Confluence. Followed the suggested sollutions in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Not-receiving-e-mail-notifications/qaq-p/1301559This didn't solve the issue
Also when i tag the specific agent, he doesn't receive the notification in the mail. He does receive it in Jira SD
Hello @Allert-Jan Veldman,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I saw that you created a ticket with our support, but while they don’t answer, I would like to give you a suggestion about the issue.
When an agent doesn’t receive notifications, the most common cause is that they are in the role of an agent and customer at the same time.
This means that he is an assignee and also a participant or they are part of an organization.
Since you already checked that because it’s the issue mentioned on the thread you linked here and that’s not the case, the other cause can be a bounce associated with his email.
I saw that you added his email address on the ticket, so I went ahead and confirmed that indeed was a bounce:
550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [HE1EUR01FT014.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]
I removed this bounce and the notifications should work again.
Please, take your time to test and let us know if it works.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hello @Paul Gautier,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
The issue was indeed related to the bounce list. I checked the email address on our tools and there was a bounce due to the following error:
550: 550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more at 550 5.2.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=Disabled... - gsmtp
I removed the bounce and it should work now.
Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thanks! looks like its solved now.
I have the same issue with one agent. I don't understand how you solved the problem ? Can you explain me please ?
Kind regards,
Paul
I am not sure exactly what it was anymore, but it was not a Jira issue. We were in a migration from O365 to Google suite
Hello @Angélica Luz
Thank you, it works !!! Why we can't do this in the admin panel ?
Kind Regards,
Hi Paul,
I’m glad that it’s working again
On Jira Cloud, currently, it’s not possible to view the outgoing email logs and we use a different tool to remove the bounces and blocks, it’s not directly in Jira.
There are feature requests suggesting improvements for that:
Please, click on vote and also watch the tickets above to receive updates from our product teams.
Hi @Angélica Luz
I have the same problem with the user [Removed by moderators]. Can you help me ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.