Hello community,
I am unclear on the columns macro. I added a section and placed three columns on it. The three columns are placed over the entire page, no matter if I specify 10% or 30% for each column. This is actually how I would expect it to work.
Then I placed two columns inside the first (e..g. leftmost) column and specified width of 50% for both. I would have expected that the inside columns would also spread across the entire left-most column, so that the leftmost column is divided in equal halfs.
Instead, I get two very small columns that are placed in the upper left corner of the leftmost column. If I change the percent of the inner two columns I see that reflected - but they are stioll sitting onlky in the upper left, with a lot of space (1/4 of the screensize) to the right divider of the left outer column.
Sorry, I hope the description makes sense - it looks like I cannot attach a screenshot.
I am trying to show via text (only showing the leftmost outer column and the two columns inside the leftmost outer column)
------------------------------------------|
| ------- |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| |----- | |
| |
|________________________________________|
Thanks and best regards,
bjorn