Hello,
I am using Status Time app since August 2020 without any problem. Now, the report started to show limited results, only 10 results.
Please see the app's link --> https://gwt-platform.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/io.bloompeak.status-time/st-report?project.key=GGP&project.id=14949
I raised the issue to the JIRA Help center, the issue ID is JST-631314. They said, we try to find the resolution but at the same time you please reach your add-on vendor. Because the issue may occur because of the licence. I want to find our add-on vendor about the Status Time application. Could you please help me with this topic?
Thank you.
Best,
Elif
Hi @Elif Demirpolat ,
This is because your app license is not active any more. Please contact your Jira administrator for activation. They can check the license status over https://gwt-platform.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/upm
For your further questions you can reach us through https://bloompeak.io/st/support or support@bloompeak.io.
Is this you app? status-time-support if so definitely reach out to the, on this issue and update here if you find the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.