Hi Everyone,
We are trying to create Software project Space for user. while we are creating space we are unable to find project name under component drop down.
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Please take below screenshot.
Thanks
Keval
The project name is not a component (unless you've deliberately added a component with the same name as the project). I think you might not be using the right words to describe your problem.
Could you give us a screenshot maybe? Or describe what you're clicking on and getting?
I have attached screenshot with question.
Hmm, I'd expect it to be asking for a Jira server before "component". Can you check that you have linked Confluence to a Jira system?
we were able to find recently created new project under components. only one specific project got missing under components.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.