Hi! I'm trying to import some CSV files and the Created date in excel has the same format that in Jira. But it doesn't import it correctly.What can I change to make it work? I've tried before and it worked but now it doesn't.
Hi @Sofia Grunspan ,
In the second step of the import you can set the date format for the import.
Make sure, that the format there is the same you are using in the csv.
Hi! yes I've controlled the format in Jira and the format in Excel match. That's why I don't understand what is happening that dates are not imported.
Ok, thanks for confirming that.
Probably, it is the formatting of the a.m. Can you try to change a.m. to AM and try again.
Although I don't think that the Month is case sensitive, you could also try Nov instead of nov.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.