Hello all, I've created a next-gen project for my team and added a people field as a custom field. However, when I try to insert people's name into this field, the system keeps showing "no options".
Any solutions? Thanks!
So if you begin to type a person’s name nothing is displayed by auto-complete? Be sure to try this with a person you are sure is in the project. You cannot add names of people that don’t have project access. If you can make the person the assignee they should be available for the custom people field.
Yes, I'm sure I try this with a person in the project. However the person's name still doesn't displayed by auto-complete...
I have the same issue, people available in assignee and reporter fields , but I added one custom people field, this field can't be filled out with anything
I also am having this issue. The "people" field does not display any names, names that do indeed show up in the default Jira-fields of "assignee", etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.