Today is Jan 31st 2021. However the Jira Cloud Roadmap shows me "today" mark (orange line) as Jan 3rd 2021. Is this a bug?
Hi @Addin Cui
This has been reported previously, see JSWCLOUD-17540. I would add a comment to this as it seems it is difficult to reproduce; examples I've seen on the Community often correct themselves the next day.
Sometimes date errors can also present themselves if:
I'd check these settings and see if they match first.
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
I don't think these two cases are identical. The incorrect date time span is not 1 day (due to different time zone), but almost a month. I can live with a 1 day error due to GMT difference but not weeks..
That's true, but the premise is the same, that the date is incorrect.
You can also raise this as separate bug if you prefer, via the main page!
I still think it's worth trying the date error suggestions above first, to see if these correct the issue
Still a bug on Jan 31st 2022? Just saw 2 likes to this question.
I didn't do anything to my machine/ jira/ profile and it worked fine the second day and so forth. No idea what went (is going) wrong (for some others).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.