I am currently reviewing the Cloud version of Confluence against the Server release in attempt to re-create a page from server on cloud. I am running into issues.
Space Sidebar
I am not able to modify the sidebar on cloud. I have no idea if this was removed, never thought of, or moved.
On Server, you have the ability to add custom content to the Sidebar. This has been a great feature for customizing a homepage.

On cloud, the ability to customize a sidebar does not appear to be available and is a huge omission. Looking under Look and Feel, Sidebar is missing as shown below.

So my question is... Is this ability to customize the sidebar no longer available or has is been moved elsewhere? By chance, is there a plugin that is turned off by default?
To make a custom homepage handling multiple spaces, this is a critical need.
Thank You in advance!
Jack