Hi at all,
I'm using confluence cloud and I'm asking why there isn't the possibility to write text using more font dimension or more font type?
For me it's useful to do that.
Anyone has the same question?
Thanks
Hi @Samuele Pretini
Look at this post, maybe can help you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-fonts-in-confluence-174751968.html
Cheers
Hi Vero,
your suggestion is correct but for the server version of confluence. In the cloud version, this solution is not applicable due to a setting applied by Atlassian that not permit to change the stylesheet by css.
sorry i didn't think you were talking about cloud
I'm not sure exactly why, but it just might not be a highly requested feature.
There have been suggestions previously for this which have gained little traction, for example: CONFCLOUD-34547 or CONFCLOUD-58333
I would suggest voting for an open suggestion for fonts, or creating one specific to your idea
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.