I would like to make two enhancement requests, but am unfamiliar with the process. How can I submit these requests or support them if they've already been made?
- Enable User-Defined Default Sort for Attachments: I work on multiple tickets daily and must access the correct attachment among a sea of similarly named attachments. Almost every time I need to download an attachment, I must re-sort the list twice (1) by Date and (2) by Descending to be able to efficiently find the documents I need. I would really appreciate being able to set these as my default sort options to avoid these extra clicks. (Consistent column alignment would also be nice).
- Sorted by Name - Hard to Find Current Attachments.png

- Sorted by Date - Easier to Find Current Attachments.png

- Adjustable or Responsive Attachment Picker Width: To prevent others from having to hunt down the correct attachment, I often try to link to the correct attachment in my comment. Doing so is a challenge when there are multiple files whose names start the same way. I sometimes must resort to selecting each document in turn until I find the one I want.
- Attachment Picker Too Skinny.png

Gripe: This is my second entry of this ticket. Apparently, I had been inactive on this page too long and was logged out when I started writing the details. I lost it all and had to rewrite it. :-(