I'm a new user, so sorry in advance if this has been asked before. A little background is I'm trying to setup a more robust change management process for my organization where changes and their approvals are logged, automated emails go out to impacted teams, whether they are users in Jira or not, and change documents are as automated as possible. I'm hoping Jira is that solution.
My ultimate goal is to be able to provide one pdf document per change to SOC auditors that has the change number, change title, change description, impacted services and components, proposed start and completion dates for the implementation, risk and severity, and date(s) approved by the CAB.
The question surrounds linking ITSM and Confluence. Confluence has the ITSM template that is close to the existing document we are using and I found how to add the template to my project under Project Settings and Knowledge Base. I was wondering if any of the fields populated in the Change request can be auto populated in the ITSM template? Maybe I'm missing a document or a link that says how to do this. Any help/guidance will be appreciated.