I create a person in a team of project , Now, I want to delete this person. How to do that
Hi @Julie Levesque
Look at this post, maybe can help you
https://help.trello.com/article/742-removing-people-from-a-team
Cheers
Vero, I think that post is about Trello but the question is about Jira I think?
Julie,
if you are indeed speaking about Jira and you want to remove someone from the project:
welcome to the Atlassian Community.
In case you refer to "People" where you can form a team within Jira Cloud you can remove team members by clicking on "..." next to their respective name.
In case you meant something else - could you please kindly provide a screenshot and/or describe what you are seeing?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,Daniel
Hi,
I'm not in Trello. It's in Jira.com
But I didn't have the "...." after the Member.
I didn't have this session. I have the version free of Jira.
Julie
Can you please share what you are seeing (a screenshot would suffice)?
Free version does not differ from paid in this regard. You may not have project admin permissions. Can you access Project settings in the project sidebar? If not please reach out to you admin for help.
No I didn't have Project settings. How can I contact admin ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.