I have a search problem and I hope support staff and developers from Atlassian check in regularly to help answer tricky or highly technical questions as stated in support page.
I created a Confluence article, a troubleshooting article, with the following error message:
(Additional information: Failure occurred when beginning to send getStartupData request to server
http://psnext-3/psnext/PSServlet (ServletConnection.doURLConnection()).)
(Problem details: java.net.UnknownHostException: psnext-3.)
I was hoping that when users come across a similar error message, they could use some of those special words from the error message to find my troubleshooting article in the search field inside space overview page. But it turned out that if they use
getStartupData
they can find my article, like this:

But when they use words like ServletConnection, doURLConnection, UnknownHostException
They cannot find my article, like this:



For me, this is a serious mistake in the search function. There's point to ask users to search for common words like "java" or "net" because they would give too many results.
It seems like the dots in front or after the words are the culprit. Please take a look at it and correct the error.
Thanks in advance.