Hi guys,Do you know how can I set Story points in the Backlog view?The project is a Classic Jira Project, I have been checking the views and configurations on the project but there is nothing about it.Thank you for the help.
Hello @Leo ,
go to board settings --> Estimation --> choose "Story Points".
Thanks.
are you wanting to "see" them in the backlog on the individual issues OR are you wanting to be able to be able to edit them?
if you want to view them in the backlog then - board settings > card layout and add story points (limit of 3 fields)
if you don't have the SP field displayed then ensure you have it set under Estimation as @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH indicates. Be sure the SP field is added to your edit issue screen
I followed both your answers guys, thanks, I went here but I'm not sure if this is the right form because after I set it like this, I couldn't see any story points
Try the "estimation" page if you need to tell the board to estimate on story points (and hence see their sum at the top of the column in the backlog)
If you just want to see them on the cards, use the dropdowns in your screenshot to select story-points.
Hi guys, thank you so much for your help and time, I just found out that for the Story points and need to enable them in the Project and then add the Project context in the Custom field lane, it is a very specific part in the whole configuration of Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.