Hi! I need to count the number of changes to the customer request type IT department. Can you tell me how this can be done?
This is not possible.
There is an activity "updated the customer request type". Anything is possible, I think.
Sorry, my answer was incomplete. Maybe you can gain access to that via the API and increment a custom field each time. Or could use something like Scriptrunner and create a listener that triggers when there is a change and increment a custom field. The issue here is that you can't do this on a Project level since you don't have fields per project. So you would have to create an issue and leave it open forever and capture this 'project' property. Also, I would check the marketplace for possible options. If you do figure out a solution please share here so others might benefit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.