Hi guys,
I need a Validator to check if an issue is created with at least 1 of 3 customfield filled.
This is what I write:
issue.customfield_10046!= null || issue.customfield_10045!= null || issue.customfield_10059!= null
But in this way if I don't pass the first customfield(10046) but I pass one of the other 2(10045 or 10059) the validator stop me.
The strange things is that if I create che issue with an Rest API call, the validator stop me and I can't create the Issue but if I create the same Issue manually from Jira, the Validator didn't stop me. I don't know if this is because from Jira if a leave a Customfield empty is different if from a Rest Api I don't pass the customfield at all.
My answer is: there is a way to write something like that:
issue.customfield_10046!= null || issue.customfield_10045!= null || issue.customfield_10059!= null
that works always from Jira and From rest api call?
P.S: I have Jira premium
Thanks