Hi, when I create Sub-defect in Test Execution page and assign it to a specific user, it automatically changes back to Project default user.
How do I assign the sub-defect (i.e. sub-bug) to the user I specified? Does this require setting?
@설혜리 ,
Can you add screen-shots of the issue for providing more context ?
Cheers
AJ
I created sub-bug from this page and assigned a specific user in Assignee field, but it's not reflected.
@설혜리
Seems like you might be missing the necessary permission to 'Assign Issues' required by the 'Assignee' field . Can you check if you have the necessary permissions ( https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/)
Step 1 - Select Configure field in Issue View
Step 2 - Select "Where is my field" link and enter Assignee
Step 3 - Check permission
@Ajay _view26_ Sorry can't access the page, could you please attache the link again? Thank you
Also, Create Sub Defect page doesn't have the Configure field or Issue View.. Only Create Issue page has this settings
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.