My coworkers and I are trying to work in Confluence, but we've noticed that our pages are not loading / we can no longer edit.
Confluence site is showing no outages and fully operational.
*Confused**
Help?Thank you.tanya maslach
I am seeing this too!
Been editing a doc all day.
Very unhappy.
Similar issue here, sometimes the page just don't load totally, other time it loads but the publish button is greyed out.
I tried incognito and it didn't work either.
(update: lol it seems solved just now?
Me three. Just trying to edit a meeting agenda so not as great a loss as @Trevor Fadler but I'm hoping to get it out tonight to stakeholder and want to polish it first. might have to clone it or kludge something. else together if they cannot get it sorted in a few hours.
Things just came back for me and my draft was fine. You may want to try now.
Still not working for me...
Still working for you?
Thanks @Trevor Fadler , working for me now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.