I cant disable the One click invite addon.
I need to disable the invite user functionality in a JIRA cloud intance.
Thanks!
Hi Aylin,
Set the drop down from User-installed to System
Disable the Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Invite User plugin
Damien
Hi Damien! Thanks for your answer, but the problem is that I can't disable the addon.
I'm using the "Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - One Click Invite" instead of "invite user" (I don't know why), and the "disable" option is not available, maybe because I'm using JIRA Cloud?invite addon.png
Is there any solution or workaround for this?
In June 2016, this link could be disabled by Atlassian support. Apparently Atlassian after udpating their infrastructure in 2017 does not allow this link to be disabled at all.
However, it can be managed by making sure users in your site-admins group are the only people who add users to your site. I am told the "Invite your team" link is only visible to site-admins (and probably jira-site-admins) on boards and project summary pages. Project admininstrators cannot see the link - at least at this time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.