I have a Next-gen project setup as a Kanban project. I have configured my Workflow so that I have one status in the "to-do" category, multiple in the "in-progress" category, and one for the "done" category. My board shows all of these status values as columns from left to right, and they are in the correct order (they way I want them displayed on the board).
I've created a filter for a daily report we send out that shows all of the tasks using "ORDER by rank ASC". This was working until I added two new status values into the workflow. The new status values are in the correct "column" when viewing the board, but the sort order is not correct on the filter/report.
I've tried "ORDER by status", but that result is worse than rank. (in-progress items show up both before and after to-do and done status values).
I've tried going to the top-level settings/issues/Statuses, where you can control the order of status values, but my custom status values for this project are not displayed there.
Is there a way to control the sort order for a filter based on the status values for a Kanban project? Specifically for a Next-gen project on the Cloud version.