Hello community,
I am currently testing the migration server to cloud.
In the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant I get the following error message.
"Failed to read 4 attachment(s). Check the Confluence log file for more details."
I am not a technician but I think I have found the right log file:
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence\logs\atlassian-confluence.log
I have also found a corresponding entry:
2021-01-27 10:55:02,304 INFO [pool-61-thread-5] [service.stepexecutor.attachment.AttachmentMigrator] info Attachment 77137145 attachment needs migration: false
-- stepConfig: IN | planName: Testmigration 2 | cloudId: 256571fb-69c3-4258-867e-d2d8707638df | stepType: ATTACHMENT_UPLOAD | stepId: 2480bf8e-2c53-4ffa-998e-5fba22ed8f4c | planId: fe7a8da2-6f8e-4e0f-a480-948ab6586df6 | cloudUrl: https://sap-hilfeportal.atlassian.net | taskName: Migrate space IN | taskId: 6f117b6e-3867-4f65-aafd-1f7431eefc3e
2021-01-27 10:55:02,304 INFO [pool-61-thread-5] [service.stepexecutor.attachment.AttachmentsToMigrateConsumer] info Attachment 77137145, upload migration attachment status UPLOAD_SKIPPED
-- stepConfig: IN | planName: Testmigration 2 | cloudId: 256571fb-69c3-4258-867e-d2d8707638df | stepType: ATTACHMENT_UPLOAD | stepId: 2480bf8e-2c53-4ffa-998e-5fba22ed8f4c | planId: fe7a8da2-6f8e-4e0f-a480-948ab6586df6 | cloudUrl: https://sap-hilfeportal.atlassian.net | taskName: Migrate space IN | taskId: 6f117b6e-3867-4f65-aafd-1f7431eefc3e
How can I find out which attachment (77137145) this is?
Thank you in advance for your answers.