Hi.
I just added seconds to the date time formats on Jira Cloud. During the creation of the ticket, I am able to add the seconds, however, after the creation, I cannot modify the value of the second. When the seconds are typed in, the value doesn't take at all and it's left blank.
I change the following options in Jira's settings to adjust the format.
System > General Configuration > Advanced Settings
jira.date.time.picker.java.format: dd/MMM/yy hh:mm:ss a
jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format: %e/%b/%y %I:%M:%S %p
System > User Interface > Look and Feel
Time Format: hh:mm:ss a
Day Format: EEEE hh:mm:ss a
Complete Date/Time Format: dd/MMM/yy hh:mm:ss a
I have exported the Jira ticket and confirmed that the seconds added during the creation of the ticket are there, but if any date/time field is changed afterwards, the value has a default of 00 for seconds.
Is there something I missed or does the DateTime Selector not allow seconds to be added?