Our Confluence instance is used not just by my team but also by our customers. We control the licensing cost by revoking the license once the Project linked with Confluence page is completed. We want to generate list of all the Projects without any open Issues. Can you please provide a way - a JQL or a Rest API - for achieving this?
You cannot search for things that are not there.
The best you can do is look in admin to get a list of all projects, then look at a list of all projects with an issue count (write a filter for all open issues and use it in a filter statistics gadget, grouping by project, to get a list of projects that have issues), and subtract the used projects from the list of all, to get a list with no issues.
Thanks for the response
Can you point me to the Widget I can use for this?
It's literally the one called "filter statistics"
Your suggestion is of no use. Was googling to see if we get something better. Few discussion threads I saw involved requests from Customers for having this feature - and Atlassian putting it down saying it is not important (this is despite so many people asking).
Incidentally - I saw you were involved in these discussions too. And seeing at the sort of responses you made there we can't expect to receive any resolution for this. I am considering this ticket closed from my side.
I was responsible for introducing Jira in my organization. Some of my experiences - not having Group by is the most recent one - I regret taking this initiative of adopting Atlassian. Quality has fallen down drastically. Will be moving away from Atlassian at the very first chance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.