I stopped receiving email notifications a few weeks ago, without making any changes to my user settings. I imagine I am on the suppression list mentioned in these posts:- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-email-notifications/qaq-p/1478249
- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1088558
- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-receiving-emails-of-pull-requests/qaq-p/1350499
Could someone please investigate?
@Andrew D. McGuire
I have escalated this to the Atlassian team who will be able to assist you further.
Hi Andrew,
I checked in our system and saw a hard bounce event for the email of your community account with the message:
550 5.1.1 Recipient not found.
It's possible that there was an issue with your mail server, Bitbucket tried to send an email notification during that time, and received a hard bounce response. The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and in this case it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.
I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list.
Could you please monitor this and let us know if you are receiving email notifications now?
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.