Tried creating another kanban board in my project but the tasks are the same with my 1st kanban board. How to fix this? It should not be link to my 1st board. I was able to do this before is this a bug?
Hi @Bea Dela Cruz ,
As a Jira admin, you can create a board from an existing Saved Filter.
Hi @Bea Dela Cruz
You must include a filter in which the Issues you want to see are displayed.
When you create a kanban board, you must have the filter previously created & Saved, and select the option "Board from an existing Saved Filter"
I hope it helps you.Greetings
1st Board - all tasks
2nd Board - all issues
my tasks in the 1st Board are appearing in my 2nd board. It should be blank since I want to make another board right?
my tasks in the 1st Board are appearing in my 2nd board. It should be blank since I want to make another board right??
Sure, you need to distinguish through the filte.
Board 1 JQL
project = projectA and issueType = task
Board 2
Project = ProjectA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.