Hi. I've been asked to take over a project from a team that used Confluence and Jira to manage the project. I'm new to both. I created a free Confluence (Cloud) account, and I've attempted to import the backup .zip file I was provided. I am going to Settings --> Import Spaces, and pointing to the zip file on my computer. After the file is successfully uploaded, and hit the Import button.
After the zip file is imported, I get an error:
There was an error during import. Please see our guide to raising a bug report.
and below it says:
Only Confluence space exports can be imported.
Does this mean that the zip file I've been given is not a Confluence space? Can anyone suggest the reason(s) that the export is not importing into Confluence? Again, rookie here with Confluence, and I wasn't involved in the creation of this backup file. Thanks.