My team and I use a Kanban board that is comprised of tickets from a number of projects, and is filtered using a label.
We meet biweekly to discuss previous work and do some brief planning, and have been manually re-capturing work from tickets into a PowerPoint slide for easy presentation and storage for the future.
My question is: are there any reports (custom or otherwise) available where I can "freeze" the board and create a "print out" or something similar of each persons tickets To Do, In Progress, and Done? This would effectively create a page (or directly a PDF) that visually shows each persons tickets in the chosen time period and their respective status.
This does seem like a bit of a large ask, but I know the standard reports for projects on JIRA are quite extensive, so I am hoping that there is some functionality to make this possible. Thanks.