Hi community
I need to create an ISSUE SECURITY so that the external users of a project can only see the ISSUES that it has assigned and nothing else and then the internal workers can see everything of that project.
two teams:
BTEAM will see all the tickets created in the project and will assign the tickets to ETEAM people who from this moment will be able to see the tickets.
ETEAM will see only the tickets to which the particular user is assigned. Between them they will not see the tickets of others even if they are part of the same group but they will see the ones that are assigned individually. This is because they are different external companies and they don't have to see it.
To implement it, I think that i must to do ISSUE SECURITY, but I don't know how to do it practically, yes in the theory but not in the practice, can you help me to do this step by step.
P.D- I saw https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/ and I don't know how I can to do for assigne only see their tickets