is Project Configurator plugin belong to Atlassian
where can I download this plugin?
any page can guide me to install this?
Hello @Mengmeng YU ,
Project Configurator for Jira is developed by "Adaptavist". which can extend Jira feature.
You can download it from Atlassian Market Place.
But Project Configurator for Jira is available only for Server / Data Center.
I'm assuming you using Jira cloud free Subscription.
I think it's not possible.
Thanks.
Hi Mengmeng,
I can confirm the answers from answers from Kagithala are correct and you can download Project Configurator for Jira Server / Data Center here and we have a guide how to install it in the documentation here.
As for Jira Cloud then I can confirm that currently we do not provide a version for this but we are working on a version for this which will be released shortly as mentioned on our website here and I would advsie you to complete the form on this page to sign up to get email alerts on when this is released.
I hope this helos.
Regards,
Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.