I'd like to have in my Tasks a field that able me to select one story of the same project.
Is it possible to create a custom field like that?
I don't know which kind of custom field allow me do that.
Are you doing this for the purpose of linking? If so, you could always use the linked issue functionality. You can find this at the top of the view issue screen.
Hope this helps
Hi Brent,
I am doing this because I want to create a specific type of "strong link" as an alternative, since Jira does not allow us to create a task below a story.
Its a especific scenario in my job.
Hmm i am not sure i totally understand. However if this link is common when you create an issue you could maybe set up an automation:
You could also change the trigger to a manual one as well. Of course if you are doing this link multiple times throughout the life cycle this wont work.
Sorry if i totally just missed it. lol
Thanks Brent, but what I want is not that. My need is very specific, but really tks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.